Not all lashes are created equal. The splendour comes from the individual lash line that is lined with your short and spiky, long and thick or voluminous lashes.
There are infinite ways to grow your lashes naturally and maintain in looking fabulous. Where our lash sets and products are incredible for any occasion, your diet can actually have a significant impact on your overall lash health.
The warmer weather is just around the corner, and these superfoods can keep your body healthy while boosting your lash growth and vitality. All these foods are vegan-friendly, so you can feel great inside and out!
5 Superfoods that are Delicious and Beneficial to Lash Health!
Are you ready to find out what they are?
- Avocado - It won’t cost you extra this time to get amazing lashes. Avocados are rich in Vitamin E and release antioxidants that can instantly destresses our bodies and prevent hair loss. So load up on the guac, and experience lush lashes!
- Spinach - Popeye the Sailor Man would agree that spinach is one of the best natural ways to enhance your natural lashes. Spinach is rich in magnesium and potassium that accelerates lash growth and gives them that lustre.
- Sweet Potato - Incorporating sweet potatoes into your regular diet is a delicious and beneficial way to maintain your healthy lashes. Sweet potato is loaded with Vitamin A which aids in repairing any damaged lashes and quickly helps regrow ones in their place.
- Mushrooms - This superfood has been proven to help the body’s functions, and is included in most diet plans for great reasons. Another huge factor is that it contains large sources of Vitamin B3 that is responsible for rehydrating and nourishing hair follicles to turn them from brittle to strong. Whether you choose to fry them, bake them or eat them raw in a salad, mushrooms will quickly become your lashes’ best friend.
- Beans - They’re the magical fruit for a reason! Beans and legumes are rich in protein and biotin that helps natural hair growth. A bonus is that beans also help keep your nails strong and long. Double the fun! The next time you eat your burrito or your taco salad, make sure to ross some beans on there that are good for your digestive system and your lash line!
Get Cookin’ on the Infinite Beauty Possibilities!
We all love food. And while some of us might have a passion for every meal some of us eat with a healthy goal in mind. When it comes to your lashes, there are some superfoods that will accelerate your lashes’ growth, give them a voluminous appearance and repair them when they have become thin and brittle.
So eat up while you shop our full range of stellar lash products and get cookin’ on the infinite beauty possibilities!